Researchers / Students
- Become Individual Associate Member of ISC, thereby avail the privileges applicable to Individual Associate Members,
- Participate in Global Meetings on Sericulture and Silk Industry thereby familiarise with latest innovations, technologies, research findings, etc., for adoption in their countries,
- Participate in research programmes of ISC through the Member Countries,
- Training on the various sectors of sericulture and silk industry, and
- Pursue their interests in sericulture science under the Scholarship programme of ISC.